Be a part of Evangelization Missions
- 11,382 hits
Happily Married. Passionately Catholic. Living with Purpose. Professional Nurse & Midwife.
Nfp Teacher (Billings Method) teaching couples even on skype.
Speaker at conferences, retreats, workshops & on T.V.
Jo & Ricky had a pilgrimage wedding in 1995 @ Ngome Marian Shrine. Whilst they live in hope of little ones, dedicate themselves to spiritual parenthood.
Jo enjoys photography, pilgrimages & spirituality.
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: March 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions for Feb 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intention: January 2012
- The Papa’s Prayer Intentions for December 2011
- Is it Love, is it Love, is it Love, is it Love that I’m feeling?
- Coming Home: Brandt Dotson
- New Evangelization Mission
- Made for Greatness
- Jew defends Catholic Church
- Guadalupe Miraculous Image
- Missionaries of the New Evangelization
- Must watch: Testing… Testing… 1,2,3
- Bible Fun
- who started your church?
- Love those in your own family
- Personal Relationship with Jesus
- Which Bible books…?
- Melchizedeck : bread & wine priesthood
- “Build Your Lives Upon the Firm Foundation Which Is Christ”
- Apostolic Blessing
- How to embody: Divine Mercy
- Interview on Marriage
- Litany of The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Jesus our Passover Feast
- To Tithe… or not to Tithe?
- Verses in Hiding! … search for them.
- Apostle Paul … a Priest…?
- Of Love & Life
- Divine Mercy Litany
- The Catholic Defender: The Divine Mercy Devotion
- Holy Week & Real Life!
- The Price of Love
- Andrew’s Home Run
- ‘our family’
- Incense lifts the spirit
- Holiness made easy
- What really counts?
- Choosing hell is optional
- Eat My Body: -what…? No way! …really?
- I Love being Catholic, why is that?
- Becoming Yourself: – who are you?
- HERO… sought & found!
- I Arise Today! (via Who said I wanted to be Silver?)
- the worm & the Butterfly
- Divine Praises
- Awesome quotes
TagsAfrica Anglican Communion Catholic Church Christian Christianity Contraception Conversion Eucharist Forgiveness God Hero Holocaust Holy Father Holy Spirit Inspiration inspiring Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Life Love Marriage meditation Missionaries of the new Evangelization Natural Family Planning New Evangelisation Mission Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Pope Pius XII Prayer Prayer Intention Pro-life Relationship Relationships Religion and Spirituality Romance Sacred Heart Scott Hahn Self Image Sr.Margherita Marchione Ph.D. Trinity Vocations World Youth Day Young People Youth
Monthly Archives: April 2011
(Thanks to our lovely friend Terry Fenwick for this wonderful post: Thanks T. it’s just awesome . – Jojo) Letter to Friends I Love A Christmas letter I wrote Dec 5, 2006 to friends I love – still mean every … Continue reading
(thank you St. Faustina) + The Love of God is the flower – Mercy the fruit. Let the doubting soul read these considerations on Divine Mercy and become trusting. Divine Mercy, gushing forth from the bosom of the Father, I … Continue reading
While serving in the Army deployed to Iraq, it was a daily routine a war zone to handle the dead and wounded.Sometimes it can happen multiple times a day with many casualties.A good day would be when we lost no … Continue reading
You can’t make it through Holy Week in one piece! Not if you are uniting with Jesus, anyway! You go through it all, in some diminutive form, the whole preoccupation with The Beloved, like having a dear one in a critical state in … Continue reading
Jesus, this terrible Price You paid for my life… You knew my failings from the start, & set the Price High … (Lord, You knew that we were worth it! This is so shocking, so hard to take in, Jesus. … Continue reading
“I want to thank Andrew Cole for giving me permission to share his Home Run, Conversion Story, with all our God Blog visitors. Andrew, welcome Home, Buddy!” – Jo. I was raised in the Freewill Baptist faith. My parents met … Continue reading
”You have been called to play roles that concern the Universal Church. You are called to throw out the ‘nets of the Gospel’, into the stormy seas of our time…to obtain the adherence of men and women to Christ, so … Continue reading
“…and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. (Rev 5:8)” Incense. Don’t you just Love it? Ahh… Mass … Continue reading
Sinner’s Guide to Becoming The “Spotless Bride” – This always got me stuck, Just how was little ol’ me to do this? Become a spotless Bride for Him Whom I Love. -& yes, I know, it’s Jesus, Who Does it, … Continue reading