Be a part of Evangelization Missions
- 11,394 hits
Happily Married. Passionately Catholic. Living with Purpose. Professional Nurse & Midwife.
Nfp Teacher (Billings Method) teaching couples even on skype.
Speaker at conferences, retreats, workshops & on T.V.
Jo & Ricky had a pilgrimage wedding in 1995 @ Ngome Marian Shrine. Whilst they live in hope of little ones, dedicate themselves to spiritual parenthood.
Jo enjoys photography, pilgrimages & spirituality.
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: March 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions for Feb 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intention: January 2012
- The Papa’s Prayer Intentions for December 2011
- Is it Love, is it Love, is it Love, is it Love that I’m feeling?
- Coming Home: Brandt Dotson
- New Evangelization Mission
- Made for Greatness
- Jew defends Catholic Church
- Guadalupe Miraculous Image
- Missionaries of the New Evangelization
- Must watch: Testing… Testing… 1,2,3
- Bible Fun
- who started your church?
- Love those in your own family
- Personal Relationship with Jesus
- Which Bible books…?
- Melchizedeck : bread & wine priesthood
- “Build Your Lives Upon the Firm Foundation Which Is Christ”
- Apostolic Blessing
- How to embody: Divine Mercy
- Interview on Marriage
- Litany of The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Jesus our Passover Feast
- To Tithe… or not to Tithe?
- Verses in Hiding! … search for them.
- Apostle Paul … a Priest…?
- Of Love & Life
- Divine Mercy Litany
- The Catholic Defender: The Divine Mercy Devotion
- Holy Week & Real Life!
- The Price of Love
- Andrew’s Home Run
- ‘our family’
- Incense lifts the spirit
- Holiness made easy
- What really counts?
- Choosing hell is optional
- Eat My Body: -what…? No way! …really?
- I Love being Catholic, why is that?
- Becoming Yourself: – who are you?
- HERO… sought & found!
- I Arise Today! (via Who said I wanted to be Silver?)
- the worm & the Butterfly
- Divine Praises
- Awesome quotes
TagsAfrica Anglican Communion Catholic Church Christian Christianity Contraception Conversion Eucharist Forgiveness God Hero Holocaust Holy Father Holy Spirit Inspiration inspiring Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Life Love Marriage meditation Missionaries of the new Evangelization Natural Family Planning New Evangelisation Mission Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Pope Pius XII Prayer Prayer Intention Pro-life Relationship Relationships Religion and Spirituality Romance Sacred Heart Scott Hahn Self Image Sr.Margherita Marchione Ph.D. Trinity Vocations World Youth Day Young People Youth
What’s the story on Tithing?
Should we Tithe?
I mean – is Tithing really important?
Much of the globe is in a financially tight time, right now.
Do we have 10% ‘spare’ to dish out?
What’s the deal? Is it a big deal?
Does God really care if I tithe?
YES! … Why?
Because He longs to bless us! God has placed Spiritual Laws, in action, with cause & effect.
We may not know these spiritual laws, but the enemy does. The “accuser of the brethren” holds us accountable before God to these spiritual laws. Tithing is one of these . Just listen to this:
“With the same measure that you use, it will be
measured back to you.”
“Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me!
But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’
“In tithes & offerings.
You are cursed with a curse,
for you have robbed Me,
even this whole nation.
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
that there may be food in My House,
& try Me now in this,” says the Lord of Hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of Heaven
& pour out for you
that there will not be room
enough to receive it.And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear
fruit for you in the field,”
says the Lord of Hosts;
“And all nations will call you blessed,
for you will be a delightful land,”
says the Lord of Hosts.
Wow, God has given us a mighty hint! Just like in Deuteronomy where He says: “I set before you Life & Death, Blessing & Curse … choose LIFE that it may go well with you…”
“He who is faithful in what is least
is faithful also in much”
God bless you… & me… abundantly as we recommit to Tithing, with conviction!