”Faith is not a theory. To believe is to enter into a personal relationship with Jesus and to live in friendship with Him in fellowship with others, in the communion of the Church. Entrust the whole of your lives to Christ, and bring your friends to find their way to the source of life, to God. May the Lord make you happy and joy-filled witnesses of His love.”
– World Youth Day, Pope Benedict XVII … he is a wonderful Shepherd. Thank You, Jesus.
- Pope: Share with others the joy that we have received (onecatholicnews.wordpress.com)
- At closing Mass, Pope tells youth to follow Christ through his Church (onecatholicnews.wordpress.com)
- Pope Benedict Xvi’s Homily at the World Youth Day 2011 Final Mass – 21 August, Madrid (onecatholicnews.wordpress.com)
- Pope Benedict’s Homily – Mass 26th WYD (catholicglasses.wordpress.com)