Be a part of Evangelization Missions
- 11,382 hits
Happily Married. Passionately Catholic. Living with Purpose. Professional Nurse & Midwife.
Nfp Teacher (Billings Method) teaching couples even on skype.
Speaker at conferences, retreats, workshops & on T.V.
Jo & Ricky had a pilgrimage wedding in 1995 @ Ngome Marian Shrine. Whilst they live in hope of little ones, dedicate themselves to spiritual parenthood.
Jo enjoys photography, pilgrimages & spirituality.
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: March 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions for Feb 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intention: January 2012
- The Papa’s Prayer Intentions for December 2011
- Is it Love, is it Love, is it Love, is it Love that I’m feeling?
- Coming Home: Brandt Dotson
- New Evangelization Mission
- Made for Greatness
- Jew defends Catholic Church
- Guadalupe Miraculous Image
- Missionaries of the New Evangelization
- Must watch: Testing… Testing… 1,2,3
- Bible Fun
- who started your church?
- Love those in your own family
- Personal Relationship with Jesus
- Which Bible books…?
- Melchizedeck : bread & wine priesthood
- “Build Your Lives Upon the Firm Foundation Which Is Christ”
- Apostolic Blessing
- How to embody: Divine Mercy
- Interview on Marriage
- Litany of The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Jesus our Passover Feast
- To Tithe… or not to Tithe?
- Verses in Hiding! … search for them.
- Apostle Paul … a Priest…?
- Of Love & Life
- Divine Mercy Litany
- The Catholic Defender: The Divine Mercy Devotion
- Holy Week & Real Life!
- The Price of Love
- Andrew’s Home Run
- ‘our family’
- Incense lifts the spirit
- Holiness made easy
- What really counts?
- Choosing hell is optional
- Eat My Body: -what…? No way! …really?
- I Love being Catholic, why is that?
- Becoming Yourself: – who are you?
- HERO… sought & found!
- I Arise Today! (via Who said I wanted to be Silver?)
- the worm & the Butterfly
- Divine Praises
- Awesome quotes
TagsAfrica Anglican Communion Catholic Church Christian Christianity Contraception Conversion Eucharist Forgiveness God Hero Holocaust Holy Father Holy Spirit Inspiration inspiring Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Life Love Marriage meditation Missionaries of the new Evangelization Natural Family Planning New Evangelisation Mission Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Pope Pius XII Prayer Prayer Intention Pro-life Relationship Relationships Religion and Spirituality Romance Sacred Heart Scott Hahn Self Image Sr.Margherita Marchione Ph.D. Trinity Vocations World Youth Day Young People Youth
Category Archives: Catholic
The Holy Father’s Prayer Intentions for this month: General Intention: Recognition of the Contribution of Women. That the whole world may recognize the contribution of women to the development of society. Missionary Intention: Perseverance / Faithfulness of Persecuted Christians. That … Continue reading
Welcome back! I want o share over the next while, some of the things we do to evangelize are really simple but effective. Ricky & I love to have great Catholic resource on hand to share with others. Here in … Continue reading
Brandt Dotson: you have the floor: Thank you! During my own personal journey I was discovering more and more about what was wrong about Protestant faiths. I grew up going to many denominations (Wesleyan, Evangelical, Presbyterian, Southern Baptist) and as … Continue reading
On Thursday, March 6, 2008, prominent Cleveland businessman Sam Miller (a Jew) gave a speech defending Catholicism from media bias at the City Club of Cleveland (Ohio). The text of the speech was published in the May-June issue of the … Continue reading
”Man bears within him a thirst for the infinite, a longing for eternity, a quest for beauty, a desire for love, a need for light and for truth which impel him towards the Absolute; man bears within him the desire … Continue reading
“It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness; He is waiting for you when nothing else you find satisfies you; He is the beauty to which you are so attracted; it is He who provokes you with that … Continue reading
Donated by Ross HoffmanTimeline of how the Bible came to usThe Bible didn’t just drop out of the sky, spiral bound, with an NIV sticker on it. The Catholic Church chose which books to include in the Bible in the … Continue reading
(thank you St. Faustina) + The Love of God is the flower – Mercy the fruit. Let the doubting soul read these considerations on Divine Mercy and become trusting. Divine Mercy, gushing forth from the bosom of the Father, I … Continue reading
“I want to thank Andrew Cole for giving me permission to share his Home Run, Conversion Story, with all our God Blog visitors. Andrew, welcome Home, Buddy!” – Jo. I was raised in the Freewill Baptist faith. My parents met … Continue reading
by: Ross Earl Hoffman The Eucharistic Sacrifice I’m willing to do something I’ve been thinking of for a long time: review in brief the evidence for the Real Presence/Transubstantiation of Christ in the Mass from both Scripture and earliest Fathers … Continue reading