Be a part of Evangelization Missions
- 11,244 hits
Happily Married. Passionately Catholic. Living with Purpose. Professional Nurse & Midwife.
Nfp Teacher (Billings Method) teaching couples even on skype.
Speaker at conferences, retreats, workshops & on T.V.
Jo & Ricky had a pilgrimage wedding in 1995 @ Ngome Marian Shrine. Whilst they live in hope of little ones, dedicate themselves to spiritual parenthood.
Jo enjoys photography, pilgrimages & spirituality.
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: April 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions: March 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intentions for Feb 2012
- Papa’s Prayer Intention: January 2012
- The Papa’s Prayer Intentions for December 2011
- Is it Love, is it Love, is it Love, is it Love that I’m feeling?
- Coming Home: Brandt Dotson
- New Evangelization Mission
- Made for Greatness
- Jew defends Catholic Church
- Guadalupe Miraculous Image
- Missionaries of the New Evangelization
- Must watch: Testing… Testing… 1,2,3
- Bible Fun
- who started your church?
- Love those in your own family
- Personal Relationship with Jesus
- Which Bible books…?
- Melchizedeck : bread & wine priesthood
- “Build Your Lives Upon the Firm Foundation Which Is Christ”
- Apostolic Blessing
- How to embody: Divine Mercy
- Interview on Marriage
- Litany of The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Jesus our Passover Feast
- To Tithe… or not to Tithe?
- Verses in Hiding! … search for them.
- Apostle Paul … a Priest…?
- Of Love & Life
- Divine Mercy Litany
- The Catholic Defender: The Divine Mercy Devotion
- Holy Week & Real Life!
- The Price of Love
- Andrew’s Home Run
- ‘our family’
- Incense lifts the spirit
- Holiness made easy
- What really counts?
- Choosing hell is optional
- Eat My Body: -what…? No way! …really?
- I Love being Catholic, why is that?
- Becoming Yourself: – who are you?
- HERO… sought & found!
- I Arise Today! (via Who said I wanted to be Silver?)
- the worm & the Butterfly
- Divine Praises
- Awesome quotes
TagsAfrica Anglican Communion Catholic Church Christian Christianity Contraception Conversion Eucharist Forgiveness God Hero Holocaust Holy Father Holy Spirit Inspiration inspiring Jesus Jesus Christ Jews Life Love Marriage meditation Missionaries of the new Evangelization Natural Family Planning New Evangelisation Mission Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II Pope Pius XII Prayer Prayer Intention Pro-life Relationship Relationships Religion and Spirituality Romance Sacred Heart Scott Hahn Self Image Sr.Margherita Marchione Ph.D. Trinity Vocations World Youth Day Young People Youth
Category Archives: Relationships
Is Love a fancy or a feeling? What is Love? Do we know how to recognize it? Why is it that in some people’s presence – or for a long while after, you feel bruised, flat, squashed, as though you have … Continue reading
Brandt Dotson: you have the floor: Thank you! During my own personal journey I was discovering more and more about what was wrong about Protestant faiths. I grew up going to many denominations (Wesleyan, Evangelical, Presbyterian, Southern Baptist) and as … Continue reading
The New Evangelization, “new in its ardor, methods and expression”, was so close to the heart of John Paul II, has found a home in my heart. In Redemptoris Missio John Paul II says, “the moment has come to … Continue reading
“Do NOT be satisfied with mediocrity! The world will offer you comfort. But you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness!” ~ John Paul II. What image do I give? So often I need to draw back … Continue reading
On Thursday, March 6, 2008, prominent Cleveland businessman Sam Miller (a Jew) gave a speech defending Catholicism from media bias at the City Club of Cleveland (Ohio). The text of the speech was published in the May-June issue of the … Continue reading
“It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness; He is waiting for you when nothing else you find satisfies you; He is the beauty to which you are so attracted; it is He who provokes you with that … Continue reading
“There is a terrible hunger for love. We all experience that in our lives – the pain, the loneliness. We must have the courage to recognize it. The poor you may have right in your own family. Find them. Love … Continue reading
Real Marriages: Ricky and Jo Names of couple: Jo & Ricky Hawkins Date of wedding: 2 September 1995 Length married when writing these answers: 15 years and 9 months How and when did you meet? We were best friends for a … Continue reading
(Thanks to our lovely friend Terry Fenwick for this wonderful post: Thanks T. it’s just awesome . – Jojo) Letter to Friends I Love A Christmas letter I wrote Dec 5, 2006 to friends I love – still mean every … Continue reading